Help Page Index
Events, display and analyze
- Getting Started.
- File, configure and manage traffic monitoring.
- About, display information about software and the computer it's running on.
- Configure, set software key, snmp, threshold settings and configure which areas of the network are to be monitored.
- Overview, understand the configuration hierarchy.
- Extra, additional configuration settings.
- Control, start and stop software processes.
- Status, display software performance statistics and status.
- Logs, display server log files.
- Forwarding, forward measurements to a remote computer.
- Users, set user priveleges and passwords.
Traffic, display and analyze
network status and traffic.
- Summary, summarize
recent events by event type.
- List, list recent
Signatures, manage security rules
and identify compromised hosts.
- Status, navigate
through the site, viewing the status of each device and interface.
identify the busiest interfaces in the network.
- Circles, see how
traffic flows are distributed across the site.
- Trend, trend
interface counters, top sources, protocols and connections.
Report, report on network traffic.
- Summary, summarize status by rule class.
- Alerts, list recent rule matches.
- Hosts, show hosts
- Packets, show packets captured when rules trigger.
- Rules, show rule definitions.
- Configure, upload new rules.
Map, display network maps.
- Overview, a brief description of the Traffic Sentinel reporting system.
- View, display reports that have been saved by the scheduler.
- Run, run queries and examine results.
- Edit, create new reports that can be scheduled or run.
- Schedule, select reports to be periodically run by the scheduler.
- Script, run custom query script.
- Scripting API, scripting language reference.
Search, search for hosts, devices,
protocols and paths though the network.
- AS Path, show AS paths.
- Layer 3, show map of routers and
- Layer 2, show map of switches and
- Host, find hosts
based on their address. Information returned includes the location of the
host in the network.
- Agent/Interface, search for
- Protocol, find
protocol by number or name.
- ASN, search for
AS and AS Path information.
- Path, find path between
- Report, search for
reports containing keywords.