This view shows traffic from this site to the outside Internet, for a recent hour. Initially only the peer Autonomous Systems are shown (ASes) but where the AS node has a bold outline it can be clicked on (single-click) to expand.
Relative traffic volume is indicated by the thickness of the lines.
Double-clicking to drill down on an AS or a link between two ASes will take you to the Search>ASN page. Any AS or AS-path that was searched on during this session can be found in the list of options in the filter. Selecting an AS or AS-Path as the filter will constrain the graph accordingly.
General Map Navigation
- To zoom in, use mouse wheel or click right-button and select Zoom In menu option.
- To zoom out again, use mouse wheel or click right-button and select Zoom Out menu option.
- To pan, hold down left-button and drag mouse.
- If a node has a bold outline, click left-button on it to expand it's links.
- Click right-button on background, node or link to bring up pop-up menu with more options.