The security tools are designed to identify suspicious traffic associated with security problems such as compromised computers, address scanning and Internet worms.
- Summary, summarize status by rule class.
- Alerts, list recent rule matches.
- Hosts, show hosts violating rules.
- Packets, show packets captured when rules trigger.
- Rules, show rule definitions.
- Configure, upload new rules.
Note: You must first upload a set of rules before any alerts will be generated (see Signatures>Configure).