The Filter options at the top of the screen control the Interval, Class Type, SID of alerts displayed. The Truncate option controls the number of events displayed. Click on the button to access the event list as an RSS feed.
The table lists the most recent security alerts. Each alert has the following attributes:
- Status, the status box indicates the severity of the alert (Inform , Warn , Severe ).
- Time, the time when the alert occurred.
- Address, the address of the host that triggered the alert.
- SID, the rule number associated with the alert.
- Class Type, the threat type associated with the rule.
- Message, a description of the threat identified by the rule.
Click on any alert to see additional information, including links to other applications that will help identify the cause of the alert.