InMon sFlow-RT License Agreement
Copyright © 2012, InMon Corp.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Only use for research purposes and evaluation purposes is permitted. All use in production networks, including production networks in academic; research; and non-profit institutions, is prohibited.
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement:
This product includes software developed by the InMon Corp.
- Neither the name of InMon Corp. nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- This license does not convey any patent license nor any right to practice any patented technology.
- Any party that commences or facilitates any proceeding in any jurisdiction against InMon Corp. immediately loses all rights granted under this license.
- Reverse engineering of binary materials is prohibited, and all use and distribution of any results of de-compilation or reverse-engineering is prohibited.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY InMon Corp. "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL