|Download sFlowTrend now|
sFlowTrend™ is a free, graphical network and server monitoring tool. sFlowTrend makes use of the popular sFlow® standard to generate real-time displays of the top users and applications making use of network bandwidth. sFlowTrend also uses the extensions to the sFlow standard for monitoring physical and virtual server performance, to link network, server, and application performance and provide an end-end view of networked system performance. Download sFlowTrend now to reduce network costs and improve performance by identifying bandwidth hogs.
- Quickly understand who is using the network and what they are doing.
- Enforce corporate acceptable network use policies.
- Rapidly identify the cause of any problems or abnormal traffic.
- Monitor critical host performance parameters (eg CPU and memory utilization).
- Understand trends in usage and accurately target upgrades.
- Generate management reports on current and historical performance.
sFlowTrend is written in Java and will run on most platforms. Java 6.0 or later is required to be installed prior to installing sFlowTrend. Please ensure that Java is installed first, or install it from the Sun Java web site.
Once Java is installed, then please click the button below to proceed with the installation of sFlowTrend.
If you have any problems installing sFlowTrend, please refer to the troubleshooting page in the sFlowTrend on-line help.
After you have installed sFlowTrend, if a desktop shortcut was not automatically created, you can add a desktop shortcut as follows:
- Run the "javaws" program. From a command prompt type javaws -viewer.
- In the Java Application Cache Viewer window, right click on the sFlowTrend item and select the Install Shortcuts menu item. A shortcut will appear on your desktop, allowing you to launch sFlowTrend directly.
The current version is 5.1.08. See release notes for details.
On-line help is available by clicking on the sFlowTrend Help>Help menu item. The online help describes the steps needed to start monitoring traffic with sFlowTrend and the operation of the tool.
Please read and accept our License Agreement before downloading this software.
Please send any comments to sFlowTrend@inmon.com.
You can also use the sFlowTrend Google Group to post questions, look for help, and give assistance or suggestions to other users.
sFlowTrend uses several third-party libraries .